tired of trying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Els, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Els

Els New Member

I am so tired of having to "be strong for people" for there sake as they say,

I just dont want to have to wake up in this hole anymore, I learned from past temps what I need to do,
    But For some odd reason Im still fihgting it, by like a thread, so i donno, cant sleep dont want to stay awake, just tired and ready to though the towel in

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Els
    I know the feeling of not wanting to wake up anymore. You said you are tired of having to be strong for people for their sake, as they say. who needs for you to be strong? Can you tell me? Sometimes when we can tell our story, if we want, then it helps people to know more of our circumstance. Of course no one should ever say more than they are comfortable saying. But if you feel okay talking about it, then I would be interested in hearing. As the song keeps saying "keep hanging on". this is a good and supportive community. I am glad you found us.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Els and welcome to the forums, have you sought any professional help? Perhaps some therapy or a psychiatric evaluation? It could help you a lot. I know it has helped me an awful lot, best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.