1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tired(trigger)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jane doe, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i´m so tired of everything, i´ve been 5 days now without hurting myself, only 5 days and i´m going crazy. í wish i could kill myself , but i´m so damn coward i won´t do it. i´m about to brake the promes i did to my boyfried of not hurt myself anymore, i just can´t. my hands are shaking now, and i´m about to drive myself crazy. i wish i never born so i wouldn´t feel like this. i want to die now because i need to cut . i´ve imaginated for hours my arms flushing blood and i imagine to my knife and me again cutting myself o god how long will i feel like this?

2. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Hey, im sorry your feeling so bad. But, please try to not cut. 5 days is REALLY good, and I believe that you have the willpower to keep going and not cut. I know its hard, i struggle with it as well, but it is such a vicious cycle. It becomes like a a psychological dependency.
    You seem like such a nice person, your'e always helping other people out on here. The world needs more people like you, and for you to die would be a tragedy. Please try to stay safe. and if you ever feel the need to talk, dont hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2007
  3. jane doe

thank you,really for your nice words, i didn´tdo it last night, now 6 days has past. once again thank you

4. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

{{{hugs}}} to you Jane, please try very hard not to hurt yourself :hug:

We're all here for you x

5. jane doe

thank you lou. now one more day has past, it´s so hard but i´m trying, now i´m desperated, but i think i can hold on though.:)

6. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Im glad to see that you were able to resist the urge. Its been like 7 days now right? That is seriously fantastic. i know your strong enough to beat this.
    stay safe.

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Good for you! :) Hang in there, it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, so just take it one day at a time and it will get easier. I have faith in you, and you're doing a terriffic job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.