tired(trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jane doe

i´m so tired of everything, i´ve been 5 days now without hurting myself, only 5 days and i´m going crazy. í wish i could kill myself , but i´m so damn coward i won´t do it. i´m about to brake the promes i did to my boyfried of not hurt myself anymore, i just can´t. my hands are shaking now, and i´m about to drive myself crazy. i wish i never born so i wouldn´t feel like this. i want to die now because i need to cut . i´ve imaginated for hours my arms flushing blood and i imagine to my knife and me again cutting myself o god how long will i feel like this?

music_addict

Hey, im sorry your feeling so bad. But, please try to not cut. 5 days is REALLY good, and I believe that you have the willpower to keep going and not cut. I know its hard, i struggle with it as well, but it is such a vicious cycle. It becomes like a a psychological dependency.
You seem like such a nice person, your'e always helping other people out on here. The world needs more people like you, and for you to die would be a tragedy. Please try to stay safe. and if you ever feel the need to talk, dont hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

jane doe

thank you lou. now one more day has past, it´s so hard but i´m trying, now i´m desperated, but i think i can hold on though.:)

music_addict

Im glad to see that you were able to resist the urge. Its been like 7 days now right? That is seriously fantastic. i know your strong enough to beat this.
stay safe.

Esmeralda

Good for you! :) Hang in there, it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, so just take it one day at a time and it will get easier. I have faith in you, and you're doing a terriffic job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00