Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobeornottobe

tobeornottobe Member

Im tired of living with this depression. I hope to die soon, and meet someone who understands in the next life.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i do understand it is very tiring to keep fighting hun but instead please reach out depression is treatable Talk to someone ok your doctor and get a treatment plan in place for you
    If you have one in place that is not working then talk to your doctor get meds changed up and some therapy with the meds together you have a better chance h ugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You don't necessarily have to live with depression. Maybe it can't be cured or can, who knows? but it can be treated with medications and therapy and your symptoms will be treated, the only thing about that is that it can take a lot of time to find the right combination of medication. Whatever route you choose to go down, best of luck. =)

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry the depression is so bad. Some people find it helpful to talk about what is going on in their lives that is contributing to the depression. If you want to share sometimes it is easier for others to see answers than for ourselves to when we are in a very dark place. I looked through your previous posts and though it seems you have had problems a long time it does not say much about any options explored for treatment or support such as medications or therapies? Are any of these an option to help?

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.