tired....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gchicklet, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gchicklet

gchicklet Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. I'm tired of fighting myself. I'm tired of hearing how much of a coward I am for thinking this way. I'm tired of hearing what a bad Christian I am. I'm tired of my day sucking before I ever even get out of bed. I'm tired of telling people that I'm making plans to keep myself safe just to hear 'you don't want to do that.' I'm tired of being an 'interesting concept.'

I just want to be done.

2. gchicklet

gchicklet Well-Known Member

wow...ok. I guess no one here cares either.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi gchicklet,

Just read your post. I am sorry for the late post but we do care. You are not alone in your anguish. The remarks you receive are not fair and you should not take them to heart. Religion should not be used as a tool of punishment at all but as compassion. You are NOT a bad person whatever has happened. You need to live for yourself and not to be harassed by others.

Please do not think you life is not worth living but you are important to me. So, I do care even though I'm a stranger. Please call a helpline and keep posting. If you need to talk things over, please PM me.

Please keep posting and take care. Remember you are not alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
  4. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

It's not that I don't care. I was at work until late last night so have only just read your post. Bad Christian? No such thing unless you count someone who pretends to be Christian for personal gain. Or one who judges others ;)
    I'm familiar with being tired. Just accept it. At the moment you're tired. You won't always feel that way. And if no one around you has anything constructive to say then don't bother asking or telling them and find people who are supportive. This forum is great for people understanding and not judging. Stick with us.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

same, gchick - sorry have only just seen your post, it seems that replies can be quite slow sometimes, sorry :( I agree with K8E and crisis99 - don't let people put guilt trips on you by their ignorant judgements - they do not know what they are saying, really. I mean, Really!

The issue of your thread is that you are fighting yourself. This is what can be addressed - to find helpful insights which will heal your thinking into making your mind your best friend :) We can do this, and finding like minds to support in the doing of it makes it easier, hun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.