Tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RedTears, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedTears

RedTears Well-Known Member

Im so tired and weary from trying to survive each day, dealing with mental illness. Im done with it! I can't keep this up any longer. What's the point? I have no energy left to fight, to even care about anything anymore. Why stick around? Friends want me to "get help", but I've gotten help for 7 years now, and I still end up in the same place. There is no hope for me.

2. Velvetina

Velvetina Member

I know it's incredibly difficult but you've clearly already overcome so much. Life is worth fighting for and you as a person are worth fighting for. You're friends who are telling you to get help maybe don't understand but the fact that they are saying that shows that they care about you and want to help but maybe don't know how. A lot of people struggle with how to help someone with something they don't comprehend. But by being here and reaching out you are making an important step and you can move past this. Mental illness isn't as simple as just suddenly being cured - it stays with you and it's important to give yourself those lifelines that keep you from falling back too hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.