Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared_girl91

scared_girl91 Member

I´m so tired and I think I´m about to fall over the edge. I know I have many who loves me and I have a lot to live for, but I just can´t se how I´m going to cope. The voices I hear tells me it´s time to end this living nightmare. I want to call someone but I don´t know who to call.

I have lived with paranoid schizophrenia for some years now. Constanly having to focus on whats real and whats not.
    BTW where I live it´s 23:17 now

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum, are you on medications to treat you schizophrenia? Do you have regular consultations with your doctor? I am sorry you are feeling so low but know you have joined a great community of people that understand and care :)

3. scared_girl91

scared_girl91 Member

I do go on medication but they are not so effective, tried a lot of different medications. I go to the doctor once a month and have an appointment tomorrow, but right now it does not feel like I can make it..
    Thanks for your support

4. Petal

You can make it. First off you need to make it through the night, are you around people that can help you feel safe? If you have suicide methods get rid of them. Your appointment tomorrow is crucial, just be as honest as you can be and see where that leads you, tell the psych about your suicidal thoughts, you will make it :)

5. scared_girl91

scared_girl91 Member

I will make it.

6. scared_girl91

scared_girl91 Member

I call a friend now, feels a lot better when I´m not alone with these thoughts.

7. Petal

Awesome hun, do :) I really hope that helps you. Remember your thoughts are not facts.

8. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

I will be thinking of you. :)

9. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hope you're feeling better today hun!

I'm happy you had your friend to call. Keep doing that if things get tough. You can get through!
    My friend has lived with schizophrenia diagnosis for most of time I've known her, there has been ups and downs... but all in all she's doing a lot better now. That's because she's found some pills and medicine combinations that work for her, as well as having friends she can be open with and that she feels safe being around.

See, hun. It's not impossible! *hug*

10. scared_girl91

scared_girl91 Member

I´m doing a lot better now =)

ThePhantomLady and CandleLight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.