Tired....

Status
Not open for further replies.

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
I don't know what's wrong with me. So down and irritable. Suicidal thoughts are still there. Just tired of dealing. Tired of going through this. Tired of feeling irritable. Tired of being tired. Tired of being depressed. Tired of crying. Tired of putting everyone through this. Will this ever end? I just want to be happy. Or am I not allowed to be happy?

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
I am here for you lady. If you want feel free to IM me and we can have a chat.

I care for you

Take Care of Yourself

brknsilence

Thanks everyone

Just to the point of needing to tell my dr but not much he can do on increasing meds or changing it. May talk to my husband tonight as well. Just exhausted.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @brknsilence You are far from alone here, we're all here to help, support and guide you through this difficult patch in your life. Sorry you are feeling so down and irritable, cook something nice for the kids or play games to distract yourself, we are here to see you get through this and believe me, you will 'cos you are a fighter :)

brknsilence

Thanks

Just been not knowing what I'm doing anymore. Just here and tired. Just more of this stuff going on in my head I can even think straight. It's like everything seems so off. Seems so out of control and I don't know how to stop it.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Vent all you like, let off steam...that's what we're here for :) Make some plans to do something fun when your husband is off work? :)

brknsilence

I don't know. My mind is all over the place. So much going through my head at once.

I may tell my husband this evening about how I feel. Then again, I just want to sleep.

brknsilence

Thanks for being there and listening. So sorry if I'm not making any sense. My thoughts don't make sense.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'd talk to your husband if I were you. Maybe you could find someone, a relative maybe to take the kids one night per week or some arrangement like that? You do not need to be sorry for anything :)

brknsilence

I just feel like a mess. In some ways, I think it's easier to just die then face all the stuff going on in my head. Trying to be strong but find myself failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00