Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i dont want to be here anymore. i just dont. why? what for? no purpose.no reason. so tired. so very very tired. of it all.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Kellz.. :sad: You know where I am, stay as safe as you can.. xx.

3. ~PinkElephants~

i d ont want to be safe jess. im tired of safe. im tired of feeling so hopeless and lost.

4. Spearmint

I know you don't want to stay safe. I know you're tired of feeling like that, I know how you're feeling, but Kellz, think of Dylan, think of the photography school you were going to apply to, think of anything positive in your life to get you through how you're feeling right now.

5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Kellz

6. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

There is a point to staying, you do have a future you just do not know it yet. So please stay, we all here understand and all get to these points and as you will see many members in the end leave and have a happy life.... Please stay and be one of them members.

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Hun im sorry you feel that way :hug: Just stay strong and know better moments are going to come. Try to think positive about the future and about all the things you wish to accomplish in life.

8. huni i hope you can dig deep into yourself and manage to stay safe. i wish things get better for you very very soon, just try to hold on sweetie. :hug:

9. ~PinkElephants~

blah blah blah. i don't fuckin matter. breath goes in breath goes out. wasted on someone who doesn't give a fuck. i could die tomorrow it wouldn't change a thing.

fuck it all. we no how to slowly die...so i will.

10. Spearmint

Kellz..:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.