tired

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by oscilate, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

I just dont have the energy to do anything anymore. I've been skipping so many days of school in order to lay in bed all day, and so I think I'm going to drop out. I don't wanna be like this, but I just can't get the energy to get out of bed and do something besides get food and go to the bathroom (my computer is positioned on a nearby shelf so I can use it in bed).

My family is losing the house because my parents are getting a divorce, so I dont think my mom is going to be able to support me after high school. I feel guilty because there's people out there who live through a lot of hardship while I'm giving up my opportunity to enjoy financial stability to be lazy.

sorry for the bad grammar in my posts. I'm not very intelligent and most of the times that I go on SF, I am drunk or high. I have made an effort to make a thread like this in the past few days, but I just feel terrible doing it and when I do manage to type something up, I change my mind and decide not to post it. I use the chat alot though because its accessible, but I still don't feel like I fit in. Don't worry, its not anyones fault...I always feel that way until I've built a really strong relationship with someone. I don't think its a trust thing because i dunno...I've never pictured myself with trust issues...I just feel like I dont fit in....damn I dunno anymore.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

fatigue is one of the symptoms of depression, as is feeling suicidal. have you talked to yr doctor about how you are feeling? i see you live at home, you know anything you share is confidential, so as scary as it is you might be honest with them about how low you are feeling.

depression can be treated... i started with the family dr and he took it from there. all i had to do was get the words out... just told him how much i wanted to hurt myself. he was really supportive,

catherine

ps you sound pretty intelligent to me... keep posting
    pps take care of your health first, worry about school second... maybe you can take a little time off and get some help with depression, then make the decision about finishing school. they say no big decisions when depressed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.