tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco72

It's my bady today, I always get tired/depressd around this time of year. On top of that there is a lot going on with my partners(one's mother just passed away) so everyone is having a hard time and I am struggling to be there for her. feeling like I am being pushed away...I'mso tired of trying to pretend I'm ok right now.

peacegirl

It's my bady today, I always get tired/depressd around this time of year. On top of that there is a lot going on with my partners(one's mother just passed away) so everyone is having a hard time and I am struggling to be there for her. feeling like I am being pushed away...I'mso tired of trying to pretend I'm ok right now.
Loco, these are normal feelings due to circumstances. You are entitled to feel what you are feeling. But don't let this intrude on your love of life. You are perfect in god's eyes and you can handle the ups and downs of life. Just know that things do not go as smoothly as we would like. In spite of this, we will come out on top if we understand how to deal with life's storms. It's all about being centered in who we are. That doesn't mean we don't care, but it does mean that we won't let any upset in the material world upset us. When you get to this point, you will see that you can handle come what may. Please trust me as I am not separate from you, and you are not separate from me in a spiritual sense. ;)

Loco72

yeah, definitely 2 kinds

i left work early and slept almost 3 hours yesterday afternoon(I never nap) and then was asleep for by 10 am that night....for an insomniac that a lot of sleep...the 3 mg of klonipin over the course of the day helped of course. my soul is so tired still tho. I have a therapy appointment witha new therapist today....so we'll see how crazy she thinks I am...

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I doubt your therapist will think you're crazy.
I used to pride myself on it though. With nothing else in my life to pride myself on, I would see a therapist and go wow, I am really fucked up, and almost smile to myself, that at least there's something there. But I stopped doing that :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00