Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xistence, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I'm getting tired of dealing with depression. I thought I was getting better and then it started up again. I'm surprised I still have people that call me a friend. I figured I would have run them all off by now. Eh, whatever. I'll either find some way to deal with it or I'll kill myself. I'm nothing for them to miss. This has been going on for almost a year now and I'm tired of fighting the suicidal thoughts.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't give up. Sometimes the depression seems to cycle. You think you are feeling better and things will be okay and then it slams right back into you. The difference is, this time you know what it takes and that you can fight back. It might not take as long this time. We are here for you and yes your friends would miss you. :hug:
  3. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

It hasn't been this bad in a long time. It keeps getting progressively worse it seems. :blub: I'm sorry I only post around here when I'm feeling bad. Everyone is probably sick of hearing from me by now. I'm not going to bother my friends anymore. If I die, then I die. Nothing more to it.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

No one here is sick of you hun. Please don't give up yet. Please don't kill yourself. We can't lose another innocent person to suicide. You can beat this. :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to start banking positive thoughts. (just hold them in reserve) When you have a negative thought kick it to the curb and replace it with one of your positive thoughts. Does that make any sence, it does when my therapist tells me that. Any how don't dicount the positives they help. Are you still in therapy from your last bout with depression? If not you already know a good therapist will help you thru this...Keep posting so we know you are out there. You already know we will offer you support to try and keep you from sliding backwards any farthur. Good Luck!!:chopper:!!
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

No one is sick of hearing from you. It's good that you post your problems, it may help is some way to get things of your shoulders.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.