Tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by schniffy, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schniffy

schniffy Member

Hello

I registered here in the hope that this forum might help me.
    Just trying to keep going on. To leave now would not be right because I know my 5 year old needs me.
    My life seems to be getting harder and harder I am having way too many problems.
    Since my wife divorced me my life has turned into living hell.
    I do not know where to start listing my problems. Just had to stop taking my meds because I do not have the money.
    The thoughts of hurting myself are almost unbearable.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to the site!! :) I'm glad you joined. Sounds like you could really use some support.

Post as much as you want to; and if you ever feel like talking, you can PM me anytime.

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey welcome to SF, just by joining you made a positive a step. :)
    Everyone here is friendly and supportive, be sure to take advantage of the chat room and PMing. Talking about your problems is the best way to get help. :hug:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum
    glad you made it here before hurting yourself! :)

I am sorry about your wife
    :hug:

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

welcome, i am glad you reached out here.

i hope you find a lot of support. going through a divorce is incredibly sad and stressful; i am going through one right now.

and....yes you are right. your 5 yr old needs you, and will always need you.

so this is a very positive step you have made - and i believe the first of many positive steps in your life. pm if you want to talk - :console:

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You are in the right place, that is for sure. I can completely relate to what you are going thru. My divorce should be finalized in June. :sad:

Anyway..I dont have a 5 year old, but I have a 16 and an 11 year old.

I know the pain you are feeling as many others do here. I also know what it is like to not be able to afford the meds.

I can't say I have the answers, but I can be a friend for you who along with all of us here, will help anyway we can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.