tired

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by DreamReaver, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

Had an absolute shit night, hardly slept. The more tired I get the more depressed I get, well more than I usually am. And I know I haven't hit my tiredness limit yet, as when I hit my limit I have nightmares.
    I know have to do something, can't be bothered, feel so numb. Everything is numb, mind, thoughts, even body. If my place was on fire, I think I would just sit here and watch it burn to the ground around me. Wouldn't care what happen to me or anything. So tired, so screwed up, so what.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I hate it when I can't sleep. I'm out of sorts for days afterward. Maybe go out for a short walk then soak in the tub when you get home?

:hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try reading god i do that and i am so bored it puts me to sleep I would tell your doctor your trouble sleeping maybe get some suggestions or some mediction just for nights you have real problems take care

4. DreamReaver

a bath would be nice, but i actually don't remember the last i have had a bath, for some reason i have always been living in places that only have showers.

But i did try have a snooze and managed about 3 hours of sleep, feel a little better now, just yawning my head off now :yawn: and have a bit of a headache :headache:

Only having problem sleeping at the moment as the body is still trying to adjust to new working hours. It doesn't know whats its doing or wants, finally caught upto the mind i think :unsure:

:thanks: for the replies, this is a good place to be for me, well better than before i joined here. :hug:

5. DreamReaver

SF is good place, but it only seems to be temporary relief for me, maybe my powernap has worn off, time for bed and hope i don't wake up, but i know will :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.