Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lightbeam, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I can't do this anymore. So tomorrow I'm going to put 'the plan' in motion. I am tired of kids being so afraid of me, that they run to mommy and daddy all the time. Such is the case with my 2 ear old neice.

I can't even see my own kids anyway.

I am done.

Tomorrow night 'the plan; will be executed. And this time, I'm not asking for help to save me.
  2. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

jason...talk to me..please. We made a pact and we have fun travel pland in the near future. Tell me what brought this on...what triggered you? Im here for you.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Jason,

I know you are going through a really rough patch at the moment but you CAN get through it.

Most kids do what your niece is doing, its just a phase, I'm guessing.
    Please reconsider, while you are alive, you still have a chance of getting your children back into your life, cling on to that hope :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Lots of people care here please reach out for support don't do anything rash. Call crisis if you can to just talk Come back here and talk okay keep venting
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I lost my nerve to do anything (again).

I just want someone here to help the hard times not be so bad.

We went over alot of mood disorders today in class. I am convinced that I have Major Depressive Disorder, because I am depressed all the time. It never changes.

My meds have been adjusted again to compensate for the psychosis and major depression.
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that sweety...
    I know its so bad and painful cos im like you...but since you go to school dont think you have Major Depressive Disorder...you go out of bed and thats great...
    take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.