Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LotusFlower, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I am so tired of it all. I am tired of always fighting just to make it one more day. I am tired of trying not to think about. I am tired of nightmares, I am tired of flashbacks and body memories. I don't want to talk about it. I don't know how to deal with it. I am tired of feeling like a failure and a fake walking around trying to pretend like everything is okay. ITS NOT OKAY, it has never been okay. I am tired of dissocating every single day. I am tired of logicaly knowing nothing is going to happen to me at night but not being able to believe it. I am tired of feeling like nothing I do or can do will ever make it all better. I am tired of feeling like a faliure as a wife and a mother. I am physcially and emotionaly done. I am just plan tired.
  2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

It is ok that you feel tired of all of these things. Anyone would, heck, I do too. Its hard to walk around with a smile on your face when inside youre crying and falling apart. But I know, even if I haven't found it yet either, that there is hope, somewhere, buried deep deep down. And unless you stay alive, there's no chance that you can find that hope. I believe in you. I may not know your whole story, but I believe that you can do this. It may not, it most likely will not be easy, but that is what we're here for. To get through this together. Stay strong.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey ditto for me tired of all the pain that comes with everything you said oh the constant battle to fight it all The only thing keeps me going is my family i can't just pass all this fffff pain to them better one suffer then a family suffering god i am tired like you but there is nothing can be done except get therapy so ican survive for them so ican cope for alittle longer
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Violet you said how I felt all my life....
    Cuttle I know that feeling so well....that's been my whole life....I had 4 kids to bring up so as Violet said one suffering is better than the whole family suffering...
    so....i've had therapy forever, psychiatrist, psychologist, psych nurses visiting, therapists, medication....now I'm on here getting support...
    please do anything you can to get more help......I know it's hard to do but if you won't do it for yourself do it for your family...
    take care...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.