Tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASkylitDrive, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Really tired of fighting. Tired of trying to mend friendships..keep friendships. Tired to keep a blade from my body. Tired of daily panic attacks. Tired of sitting in my room alone when there is a new family in the hall who doesn't care for me.

I'm tired of living.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Aww I am so sorry to see that you are feeling so down, is there anything I can do?
    I know the feeling of being tired of the battle and being so drained that even the thought of everyday tasks just aches...this depression stuff really sucks at times that is for sure.
    Did anything set it off tonight?
    Are you getting any kind of support outside of SF? Therapist? Good friend? Family that knows and/or understands your struggle?
    We are here for you so keep posting so we can lend support to you.
    I am listening and it sure helps to talk things out...hope to hear more about you..Bambi

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

who is this new family?

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are so many times I feel just like this Skylit. But somehow you manage to pick yourself up, despite the feelings of being to tired to continue, and you do just that. Sounds like it is time for the list of good things in your life. Yeah, I know. It sounds corny. But start a list of things you have to be thankful for. Add a few things to it every day. Soon you will be surprised at just how long this list can become. Remember, it doesn't have to be big things. Things like:

I am thankful for:

a hot shower
    chocolate
    butterflies
    shoes
    good friends
    soap
    toothpaste
    a cold drink on a hot day
    hot cocoa
    green grass

I think you get the idea :)

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: Life is exhausting sometimes. We all need to take a break and rest and recharge.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Skylit. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so down. Life can really bring you down sometimes. These are the times in our lives when we are tested to our breaking point. It's up to us to overcome these challenges and become stronger and more resilient human beings. Whatever doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. You can overcome this. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.