Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im tired of living a life always on the edge. Waking up knowing each day that it will be a day of pain and crying. Today has been the worst. I couldnt bring myself to reach out and as for help. I thought i would be okay didnt want to worry anyone. Well i wont be okay. I never will be. I set my date....now its a waiting game :cry:

Im sorry everyone ..
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:'( please.. dont... :hug: ..
  3. twistedwhispers

twistedwhispers Member & Antiquities Friend

Please don't do anything.

I am here if you want to talk.

I care. :heart:
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Its just so hard to keep battling everything :blub: Guys i cant do it anymore... its so exhausting :/
  5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

... I cant stop you.. :(
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:( i know
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:wub: Im a lost cause hun
  8. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I really cant take this anymore either... bye...
  9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Its amazing the little things that bring me down and then little things that bring me back up... :( :)

Im not sure about anything anymore :( sigh
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't go Sam. :hug:
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im trying to be happy even if its fake but i cant anymore :hug: :(

Dave :hug: im sorry im so negative right now :/
  12. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

It can get better. If you are tired of the way you live your life change it. You have that power, and freedom to choose. Work on things you can change. Little goals that can help you deal with life. Like waking up, and telling yourslef positive things about yourself in the mirror. Write down goals of what type of person you want to be and steadily work on it. Death is not going anywhere. It will claim you without your help eventually anyways. Why not give yourself a chance. You are worth it in my opinion. Blessings..
  13. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Life may seem dark and dreary. I know. But there is always a silver lining behind every cloud. The sun always shines after a big rain. Step out from your cubby hole, and allow the sun to embrace you in it's warmth. Allow people to get to know the Sam, that no one knows. You are wanted and needed in life. Don't ever believe in the lie that you do not matter because you matter more than you know.
  14. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi Sam,

I'm so sorry you feel this way. Always hang on. Tomorrow could be different or you might feel different. I will pray for you and hope that you can find your way to a better place. You should be in therapy. I have gone to 12 step groups and that has helped enourmously. You get help in ways you could never imagine. You are a creation of the universe just like the stars, you just have to see or realize your own beauty. It's there!!!! You have my support and love and prayers always. Pray and ask for help and it will come

You are welcome to write if you like,

15. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Sam! :love:

You are so strong, and amazing and I hope you stay long after your date. I don't want to see you go, because I love you like a sister, hun. I'm here for you if you ever need me. :hug:

16. Marty482

Thinking of you Sam. Just said a prayer~~~~
  17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Awwwwwwww :hug: ur like a sister to me too hun. :arms:
  18. Marty482

Nice to see you smile. :stars:See what wonderful friends you have here!!!!
  19. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I wish I saw this earlier-

you're not alone, although the place you're in feels the most isolated, alone, frightening place to be- and you are struggling to cope with what you're experiencing and you're so on edge. Remember yesterday on msn? :tiger:

Therapy can do such amazing work to keep some kind of safety going- and encouraging ways to practice that outside of a therapy session, especially when you're at the place where you are.

You mean a lot to me, and it's is tiring to stay on and fight this :hug:
  20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks Hun :hug: I'm trying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.