Tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ariatboot, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ariatboot

ariatboot New Member

So sick of all of this. So tired of the pain that is inside that no one can see or understand. I don't even know what to say, it seems like there isn't anything else to say except that I'm tired of trying to live, I'm tired of having to search for some small reason to get through each and every day. I'm tired of fighting this battle day after day. Some days are good I have even had good weeks or months but it always comes back to this. There is no medication that will give me the will to live.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Aria. I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering so much right now. You have to regain the will to live, by doing things that make you happy. No medication will do that for you. What used to make you happy before the depression took over? Try doing those things again. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Pray and the will to live will come. Im praying for you. My life is very ,very hard but I pray and I survive. PLEASE STAY HERE AND WE WILL HELP PROMISE!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.