Tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by In Limbo, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Of everything - I have no drive, no vigour no anything - I'm relapsing and again I see it happening and AGAIN I can't stop myself!

I hate myself for this...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't hate you hun it is the dam illness Please call your doctor okay see if your meds need increasing some No fault of your own hun just need some more support right now hugs

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Don't know how to cope anymore - I seem to spend as much time relapsing as I do living...

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Just too exhausted mentally atm. No energy or desire to get things done - I've curled in on myself. And the guilt and shame about it is only exacerbating the problem.

All my warning signs are in full swing. My diet sucks, I'm numb, I'm struggling to be hygenic - just about managing, thinking about hurting myself - not suiciding...

I'm so sick of this illness - so sick of having a daily grind against my own brain.

Feel an utter faliure, going nowhere but backwards. Life is once again passing me by.

5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Spent 45 minutes on the phone to Samaritans last night - felt better, still do - not great - but better. Just wish I could be so open with nearest and dearest.

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Let the know how you feel, if you can and if you feel they can handle it. Let them help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.