Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by distress, Dec 24, 2011.

1. distress

distress Well-Known Member

I think ive got to a stage that I dont beleive anymore, my parents dont brleive in me so they told me. Fucking hell I am sick and tired of this bullshit I scream till im blue in the face and im not herd. Im tired of this. I am losing so much. And its suposed ti be christmas where family come together, wel fuck christmas and family and friends theres no such thing. Im not being selfish but im pretty sure I havent done anything to deserve this.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know how you feel...I keep searching my memory to see if in this life, or may one in the past, I did something that would have me deserve what has happened to me as well...having found nothing, I can only conclude that life is not fair...I am so sorry your parents do not believe you...that is awful...and thank goodness, soon the holidays will be over
  3. distress

Im more chasing the chance to leave more than the holidays. Thanks for the reply
  4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

This is a hard time of your, when people are stressed and forced to pretend to be happy and wear fake smiles.

What did your parents say to you?
  5. distress

Well I spoke to them over the phone, I was organising a day with them and they,kept pushing me away because they didnt want to associate with people like me. WTF does peole like me even mean. Of all the years I was fine now they again start this.
  6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

That is awful, did they really say that or is that what you inferred? If they said that, it is a terrible thing to say. The question is do you want to associate with judgmental people like that?
  7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

well, they don't have to believe in you. its o.k. actually don't even be upset with them for this. being deserted and despised by family and friends is just one test of life.
  8. distress

Unfotunately thats what they said.

Thanks sudut life has many tests and I know that friends dont stick around but.family is another matter, its harder to hear it from them the dissapointment and what they think of me they show hurts no matter what
  9. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I understand how you are feeling. It really hurts when family who cares does things to hurt us. I also feel I can tell them until I'm blue in the face but they will never understand. Also, sooo right. You know I've had friends hurt me so many time, but when its my family it does really hurt so bad. In my case, it is both of my parents. Not just 1, but both of them. I am an adult and they still manage to destroy my life. They hate each other and they have both taken it out on me.
  10. distress

I comepletly agree my parents issues are takrn out on me. Thanks for the reply
  11. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear distress,

I am sad to hear you are struggling and hurting so much.. I know it must be frustrating for your parents to tell you they don't believe in you. What a terrible thing for them to say.. makes me want to tell them to "get a grip"! Sending kind thoughts and a vote of confidence your way... Take care. :hug: