Tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sp76, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sp76

sp76 Member

Tired and Done

Just so tired of trying and failing at life. Its even worse when the ones (family) you think should be in your corner do not seem to be. Tomorrow will bring peace I hope.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
  2. sp76

sp76 Member

Re: Tired and Done

Just tired of all the stress of keeping alive. Its finally time for it to just end. With this combination, I might just find it.

3. JaneJohnDoe

JaneJohnDoe Member

Wish people would let me handle things the way I want to. Tired of having to try as well. Guess we're in the same boat.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

sp76 please let us know how you are doing

5. yep

yep Well-Known Member

Sometimes you try and try and fail but that is until you find the right way . How do you know the right way? First if you have tried something to resolve a problem but it has not worked then do not try the same thing again. You maybe using the wrong way of doing things , you wouldn't try to repair your bicycle with a spoon would you? We need to use the righ strategy to resolve a particular problem and then move to the next one. Is time to start now, make a plan and start working on it. Don't feel tired just yet, plan.

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Yep pretty much covered it.
    Yes, life is a challenge. It's a fight every day, even for the best of us. People smile on the outside and often hide what is wrong within. We fight the battle to survive and we win. The rewards are there for those who put up with the battle. Many people fight an opposite battle... the one to survive. Many of us want to live forever and can't imagine why we must some day pass away. The battle that you fight must be fought until you're both blue in the face and your knuckles are scraped and brused. Again, Yep in the post up above makes really good sense. That's advice to listen to.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

My family isn't supportive either...and that can really hurt...but do you really want people in your life who don't support you? I know it's a struggle but please don't give up. The tides have to turn at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.