1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DontGiveUpOnMe, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Before in other times. I didnt kill myself because I still wanted (a) (b) or (c) person to care about me...
    My stepfather...makes jokes about how lucky hed be if I died.
    My mother has disowned me more than a million times..
    I've runaway before and nobody cares if I get lost or anything.

The only person who has said they care about me is my therapist.
    But I think Ive reached this place...where I dont want false hope anymore..my therapist cannot be anything more than a therapist, she cannot take me to her home...and treat me like a human being.
    I used to call the hotlines, but I want no one to talk to anymore. Its too tiring...
    I have these episodes where I dont even feel real....I feel like I am just nothing. nobody.
    Who cares if anyone cares? I dont care anymore...if they care its because they dont know how horrible I really am...they'll hate me eventually...heck if my own mother and father beat me senseless and disowned me...Im sure a stranger would do it even more easily..
    as it has been shown to me several times.

Im just tired.

2. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

Hey, I don't really know what to say to make you feel better, I suck at that kind of stuff. I do know what it's like to grow up to parents who didn't really want you and nobody else around thouigh. You are something, and you are somebody, and I sincerly doubt your that horrible. I bet there is nothing you've ever said or done that would make me hate you. Some strangers may hurt you more easily, but some may help you just as easily. I know your tired, trust me I am too, but just keep holding on alright? It can take a long time but I promise things do get better, and the pain will be worth it in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.