'tis late and I am so very desperate.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thots82, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thots82

thots82 Member

I wrote on here last night. It seems that I am so up and down right now. I'm 28 and have never felt so bad until recently and it feels a little embarrassing.
    I have XXXXX and I want to take lots more. I know I should just sit here and wait to sleep but it is so tempting. I don't like being me very much. My eyes hurt though. I forgot to mention...12 cans of lager but I wish I hadn't drunk them. I wish I had just XXXX.
    I might well just being stupid but I thought I needed help and here I am.
    Thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry things feel so awful..what is going on for you? I am sure there are many people here who can relate...please keep posting and let us know...J
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so bad :( We are here for you! Feel free to talk about anything that is bothering you. Might help you feel better to get it off your chest. :hug:

Take care!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi thots i hope you are okay today probably not feeling so great I think it is time for you to try to get some support. Go into hospital okay and tell them what you took be safe okay. If not call your GP and see what supports you can get for you therapy to help you not hate yourself so much. Let us know how you are doing okay We care hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.