Tis me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Twisted Sweet Lies, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

My name's Lauren. I want to be a psychologist and came on here to try to help people. I use to have all sorts of problems. I've been to a psychologist for suicidal thoughts, I use to be depressed, and I use to (sometimes still do) cut. I haven't for about six months. I'm in a counseling class at school that has really helped me. It has also taught me several ways to help other with all sorts of problems. So if any one wants to talk I'm here. I've been though a lot so I know what it's like. If any one has yahoo messenger and wants to talk my name for it is fruit_down add me if you want.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Hey :hug: Welcome the the forum!
  3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum and thanks for the offer. please take care
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF and thank you for your generous offer to help others. Hope you will be able to receive help when you are having bad moments too :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Lauren. Thank you for the offer of helping to support the members here. That is what we do best, help to support each other. Take care and I am glad things have turned around for you. :hug:
  6. Hey Lauren :)

Welcome to the forum. Its good that you are feeling more upbeat about things - long may it continue :)

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. We are all here to help and be helped. Don't be afraid to ask for support if you should need it. Kindness to others is one way of feeling better yourself.:smile:

8. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Welcome ^^
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sorry i'm late I think I was away when you joined. But welcome Lauren. :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.