tis the season to be jolly, deck the motherfucking halls.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shuddertothink, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

I hate holidays, especially x-mas, but i can't help but being really sad and depressed that i am gonna be spending it alone again. No family, well they just don't have anything to do with me, so i say i don't have any. My son is with his mothers, and my "friends" have better things to do, so... i'll be sitting here alone watching all the season's of ALF which i got myself for x-mas. The only gift i will get lol.

I guess i'm just feeling sorry for myself, i dunno, but hey if i don't who else is going to? blah fuck it.
  2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Hello shuddertothink,how are you feeling now?

This time of year can be really tough on us lonely folks.Mingle here,there is a Midnight Owl section if you're still awake.

Take care and have a good time watching alf.He was a class act. :)

Merry xmas.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Hey, maybe you could call your son. He might want to hear from you, and maybe you would feel less lonely.

Could you even stop by to see your son? I don't know what terms you are on with your ex.

hope that somehow you will have at least something that cheers you up at least a little.

could you volunteer or something, just to be around some people?
  4. shuddertothink

my son doesn't live around here, i spoke to him on the phone though, and sent him a gift. We have an ok relationship, but yeah i would like to have him in my life more, he lives with his mothers, and hasn't been here since my ex boyfriend lived with me, and i really miss him.

Anywhoo, i am just gonna will the holiday away, and just sit here watching ALF. g'nite i guess.
  5. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

dear matt

if you PM me your address, i would love to send you a christmas gift...
    also, your profile says you're in WV...wish i lived closer to you...i would watch ALF with you, even though i don't know what that is...

take care! will be thinking of you over the holidays while i sleep as much as possible to avoid being alone as well...

hope you're okay...
  6. shuddertothink

that's sweet, but it's ok. thanks though
  7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, at least as merry as it can be under the circumstances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.