'tis time to move on

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ZombiePringle, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well, I officially ended my relationship... I do believe it was best for both of us. Now its time to just move on. Yes it was 3 years that we were together... but it just wasn't right anymore. for either of us. There was no more love. We just need to be friends and thats that.
  2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**hugs** for you. I know how difficult this can be, sounds like the right decision though.
  3. ZombiePringle

Its not really all that difficult... The relationship has been falling apart for months. maybe even a year or so... I've been expecting the relationship to end. There was literally no spark left.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad you realize it's the right thing to do ..makes the whole breakup thing smoother..*hug*
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Yep, I can completely relate to how you feel. That was how it was when I broke up with my ex, there was nothing left...

Hope the future is better! :smile: Life opened up to me so much after I left my one.
  6. ZombiePringle

exactly! and it seems to have set off a chain of positive things in my life. I swear I actually the feeling yesterday that a little kid would get on Christmas when see all their presents :biggrin:
  7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

That's really great to hear Josh.

Though this thread kind of makes me sad because not all that long ago i was on the other side, while he was being ok, i was dying :laugh: and by :laugh: i really mean :cry:

But seriously, great that you are feeling better. Enjoy every minute of it.
  8. ZombiePringle

Well, honestly... We're both relieved its over.... I've seen nothing but happiness from her on Facebook "I'm sooooo glad this happened. Less stress in my life" or somebody said even though you probably don't feel bad about this we want to take you out to eat just in case you feel bad "Oh I'll go but I'm really happy about this" blah blah. So yeah was definitely a mutual thing.
  9. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Well that's good to hear that you will both be ok. Would make it a lot easier.
  10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: now you can make way for better things more suited for the new you :) I'm happy that it was a mutual break up and that both parties leave okay...sometimes break up can be brutal...but if you can stay friends, that's good, especially for your child...
  11. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
    That saved a wretch like me.
    I once was lost but now am found,
    Was blind, but now I see. :tongue: :lol!:

Glad you're on the right track!
  12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

That's so good to hear and I know exactly what you mean! I had the greatest time :D and my life/health improved phenonmenally too. I hope that happens for you aswell. :hug: