<Title removed-methods - Abacus21>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hartmanmp, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hartmanmp

hartmanmp Member

im 19 i live in norhern virginia about 30 minutes out of dc. i bought two grams of <mod edit: Abaucus21-method> in dc. i also have a <mod edit: abacus21 - method> but i want an open casket so im gonna inject this junk tonight. thanks for all the support. everyone tries to get me to change my mind but i know what i wanna do, thanks for the support. suicide is a very logical way to die if the circumstances are right. thanks for the support

1-14-88 - 8-12-2007. i hope this overdose goes right, <Mod Edit: Abacus21-insulting> goodbye all

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2007
  2. JFonseka

JFonseka Active Member

<title removed>

Dude hang on, I'm PMING you, hold on ok? Don't do anything yet.

3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

<title removed>

Please don't describe methods in great detail here.. it aint really a great idea. Hang in there tho, however cliched it sounds.... it isnt worth it to end things.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can tell you are hurting. You keep saying thanks for the support, but I am not sure you have really given us a chance to do just that. Why don't you hang around here a bit longer and get to know some of us. What has brought you to the point you feel the circumstances are right and suicide is logical for you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.