title / subject!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Isa, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I will not live through another Tuesday.
    A celebration.
    I am so tired. I cannot bear to breathe for another whole week.
    So it will be soon.
    Its not that I want to die particuarly.
    I just cannot bear to be alive.

A doctor recommended a particular method as being effective, but I will try my way once more... some comfort in my last moments, familiarity.. maybe..

Looking forward to it with such heavy exhaustion.
    Cant wait for peace.
    Silence from all of this pain.

2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Nothing here or I'd do it now. But doesnt matter really does it. Something to look forward to I suppose. Itll make a change.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey, haven't seen you around here for a while. :hug: Has anything in particular triggered you that you want to talk about? I also can't believe a doctor gave you a method of killing yourself. I thought it was a doctors job to promote good health not death. :blink: Anyway, I hope you reconsider and take each day as it comes. Do you have anyone you can talk to? Maybe a therapist of some sort?

4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Have I been forgotten so easily? :p

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I don't know if that post was aimed at me but if it was then no I didn't forget you, I was actually thinking of you the other day. It's good to see you back. :hug:

6. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

A doctor's job is to promote good health as long as it is attainable. If it is not, then his job is to ensure the comfort of his patients and respect their wishes.

Being alive is more than just the biological functions that sustain life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.