Title

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hae-Gi, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I've decided I'm going to kill myself. I enjoy nothing in life, anymore, and I never will find a girlfriend, anyway, due to being too unique. In my new life, I will come to another dimension, where everything will be as I wish it should be... it has to be that way... there has to be a meaning with life.

All I need, now, is to build up enough courage to do it. It probably will come, with time... as the years pass, it will become more and more obvious, this life wasn't for me. No doubts, in the end; just pure relief, when I slowly fall into slumber.

I have a fool proof method, as well, which, I've heard, isn't even painful... and it's so easy to get what you need...

It probably will take some years before I've built up enough courage for it, but now I know it no longer is any use, at least. It's almost a relief, even though I feel really sick thinking about it, as well. I think about my mother, especially, too, who I know will be devastated, beyond repair, but it can't be helped. I'm sorry, mom... :sad:

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont?

You do have something to live for . i dont...

3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

If I stumble upon the right girl, before when the time comes, that's one thing... but I'm not going to try to find her... it's no use...

Maybe I shouldn't have posted this, since I'm not going to take my life in some years, still... probably, at least... maybe it will be soon, but I really doubt it... I'm not afraid of death, but self-preservative instincts make it really hard. But I've heard that when you've fully and truly set your mind to it, they let go. I hope that's true... I don't want to die in panic.

I'm going to go to bed, now... I always sleep well when my mind is filled with thoughts of suicide. I'll eat some candy, in bed, and then I'll sleep...

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hae-Gi please don't do this thing's can change I reassure you,let's talk in private if you like.

5. LakeFador

LakeFador New Member

I know I don't know you. From reading your post, it seems you have:

1. Social contacts (having manged to acquire a girlfriend)
    2. Self-pride (if really think you were dumped for being "too unique")
    3. A caring mother

This said, I honestly don't see a good reason for your decision. Break-ups can be really tough. But if you don't get off your ass, brush the candy out of your teeth, and start looking again your letting this girl get the best of you! I strongly suggest you call your mother, or someone in your life who will listen without giving you a hard time (that includes me if you want to PM).

Please give life another shot - it's given you plenty.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2007
  6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

No, I have no social contacts. Never had a girlfriend, either. IF I would've been dumped, and I would've lost my complete virginity, I would kill myself, though... but this isn't the case.

Life hasn't given me anything, by the way... it has given me some "positive" things, but in the end, the only thing that matters, is having your true love. Having a caring mother is most definitely NOT enough. Just makes life a bit less unbearable.

ace,

I'm not doing it yet; don't worry. I just know it will happen, now. It will probably take years, but it will happen... hope is fading... eventually, it will die. Unfortunately, I always am distracted, and get hope back, more or less... I've felt like I currently am doing, before, unfortunately... but I think it's stronger, now... I hope it is. Then I will get a new life, instead, where everything is as it should be... and I will find my true love, there, instead...

7. LakeFador

LakeFador New Member

Not using ellipses in my posts usually makes me feel better, for a little while.

8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Ellipses...? You mean, repeating yourself?

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hae-Gi First I want to tell you I know how you're feeling and I know it's tough going on,Your mind must be really hurting I wish I could fix this problem asap.It is so hard want to know something I siffer from Body dysmorphic disorder and I compare myself to everyone else females,males and even small children I can help this as it's part of the illness or condition.Yes I hate my nose I've had three nose job's:laugh:amazing hey?

Well that's what it's like so I know what you're saying when you experience these prob's,I remember when I was at school I used to get teased alot about my large nose.But it wasn't till later year's where my problem ballooned out far worse with Bdd.My point I'm trying to say is you have my full support and understanding,I'm sorry you're hurting so badly,please give yourself a chance and take it nice and slow please if you like we can talk in private also.

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

ellipses are these > ...............................

I wish i could find that courage too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.