Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by am I alive, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I haven't posted a thread in awhile. Not that i have to tell something important,just to let things out. This is the only place where i can do that.
    Well, its a new year soon and i am at the same place where i was before. I have nothing,job,gf etc. and i am not even depressed lately. I just used to live this way after all this years. I don't have will to do anything in my life. I hate to see ppl and talk to anyone because i am the only one loser around here. I rather choose to keep my misery for myself.
    I am trying to get a job but no succes, i haven't had an interview in a 6 months and i have a faculty degree. I have a feeling that i will never get a job and i feel totaly useless. What can i do without money? yeah nothing...
    My whole life was shit, i grew up with my alchoholic father and i moved around alot as a kid. I hate this place,i have no friends here and ppl are mean. I hate to live with my parents and depend on them. I've been studying the whole my life so i can have a better future but now i see it was all in vein. I hope the next year will be the last for me. I would have killed myself a years ago if it wasn't for my mother. I can't wait anymore. I have thoughts about living this country and die at some other place so no one can find or identify my body. I just don't wanna live like this anymore...thanks for reading
  2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I haven't got any useful advice, and don't really know your story well enough to guess, so just want you to know you've been heard :hug:
  3. am I alive

Thaks Tam
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm with Tam!! I read your thread but don't know what to say..You love your mom so why don't you talk to her about how you are feeling??
  5. am I alive

Thanks to you too:) Well, i know she can't help me and i don't want to uppset her. Besides i think she knows how i feel and she always trying to help me by giving adivices. I just feel like a failure. I would like go give her back just a piece of what she have to me but i can't:(
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm so sorry your going through a hard time...wish I could help you or give you advice but I'm in no better situation than you...don't give up though, maybe this year things will change for the better :hug:
  7. am I alive

Thank you, a hug is just enough:)
  8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I guess you just have to hang in there...
    It's hard when you're qualified and trying hard but still not getting hired anywhere. Finding a job can be the most frustrating task in the world- honestly... and you need to do it.

Just keep on trying, and make sure to talk to people and smile! <even if it hurts to do so... it could help you out in the long run>
    Networking can be one way to help you get hired somewhere, so it's important to try and be social.

If you don't have one yet- you should get a hobby. Something constructive or physical to keep yourself busy when you're not job searching!

That's my advice, and If you just keep it up, I know that you'll succeed.

My mom gave me a book to read. "The Secret"
    She said that it really helped her in her outlook of life.
    Although I'm not a reading kind of person, so I haven't picked it up- I also suggest that you give that a shot. It may just help you gain some confidence!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.