Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by life, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

İ cant decide where to go what to do in a dayly basis!.....I dont know why!.....İ lost my mind i lost my psychological health!....When i am outside and walking i feel like myh mind is empty !....shall i go there and eat or should i go and check some books or do what??????...........İ am not acting as i used to act talk etc......İ can feel this and everyone else aswell!....:sad:..and while i am around people i just sit and listen but i am not listening i am thinking about smth else ....if i try to listen i cant concentrate....İ walk like a drunk person sometımes....
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that your feeling this way. If you are trying to decide between two different things why not try to do them both? I know how it is to feel like your mind is empty. If you need to talk I am here for you. Please do not hesitate to pm me if you need to talk. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

The mind can often turn into a battlefield when mental illness looms, modern life brings with it so many pressures and the added disability of a mental health problem can handicap us from managing ordinary tasks.

Sometimes it can help to write your thoughts down, be they in a journal on your desk on on a forum like this online, if it does help then I encourage you to write often, I can't guarantee you will get lots of replies but maybe rereading your posts at some later date will give you insight into your mental health, google and www.wordpress.com also allow you to create your own blog for free, it can be a way of documenting how you feel and while it's nice to get responses to your thoughts and feelings sometimes the insight alone is worth it.
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I can understand what you're talking about, I have spoke about this before and it feels like my brain is just melting away, memory is all over the place, indecisive and lacking of concentration. Have you considered seeing a doctor or talking to someone else about this? Take care of yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.