titleless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Izziebabystar, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

i dont know what to do
    i dont know why i feel like this
    all i know is i want it to end
    i dont care if its painfull or if its slow
    i dont care i just wamt to end everythimg
    im sorry

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling this way...just wanted to say I care and I hope you will continue to share with us...big hugs, J

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello izzie,
    Are you seeing a shrink? a therapist? are you on meds? If not you need to get your doctor to refer you to a shrink. He can evaluate you and decide wether or not meds would help. I highly recommend a therapist above all else. Mine is great, she doesn't pull any punches. She tells you the way it is. She forces me to not use negative words like should of, could of, can't, and the all time I don't know. She makes a point of trying to keep you from using them because it can open other doors that you don't want to enter. The I don't know, she says there is always a concous thought behind it and she wants to know what it is.
    Depression can just sneak right up on you. It makes you feel like you are dragging ass. My first five years dealing with it I could hardly get out of bed. I wasn't sleeping I just didn't have the energy to do anything. I had already had two attempts at commiting. I failed both. Please don't harm yourself,seek out the help and keep posting here for support. We are here for you, if you want to talk privately pick someone on the forum and PM them. They will get back to you if they aren't on line. Please take care and try to think positive. Take Care!~Joseph~

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey izzie,

has something happened? if you need to talk, please drop me a pm :hug: i hope you feel better soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.