To a temporary problem...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cult logic, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

They always say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

So I guess that means when you've permanent problems that will NEVER go away or change no matter the effort you've got the greenlight, right?

As if it matters in the end.

If I had ANYTHING right now that could kill me I would use it.

I've read that it's natural selection anyway. The weak-minded are killed off by their own hand so they can't spread their faulty genes.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know what's going on or what you're dealing with, but here if you want to talk about anything.

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What is there that I can really talk about?

My problems are permanent.

All I could ever do is just live with it, and I doubt there is much of anyone that would prefer that do death.

Why should anyone live if they are unhappy? Does everyone just tell each other not to kill themself for some perceived moral obligation just so that they won't have that they said "pull the trigger" on their conscience?

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Can i ask what this problem is that is unsolvable?

5. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

hmm thats interesting! but i dont think i believe that. i think it would be more un-natural selection! as a speices we are dying off anyway. thats natural selection. With male fertility becoming more rampant, it wont take long when we cant reproduce as a species. Not in our life time...but perhaps several generations.

whats up?? there is a solution for every problem.

6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Yes. In a way, it's a survival instinct to keep others in their species alive to continue the breeding process. You're too smart for own good sometimes, B.

7. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

actually for most of the ppl that truly want to kill themselves they just do it, they dont talk about it.

i said it in another post, there are a billion ways to do it. but for most, they are alone...alone with their fears and in trapped in their own minds and just need someone to talk to. Not necessarily wanting attention...but the fact that they are alone. Sitting in front of the computer doesnt really make it any better.

im not here just because I have a moral obligation to anyone. truth be told I dont really know anyone one of you. but there is a thing called being a human...having a little compassion, which in this fucked up world is truly lacking by roughly 99% of ppl out of what 7 billion. So yeah if there is someone that does need help, i am going to fuckin b there.

you know, i was about to splatter my brains out the other nite...ive had my glock sitting next to me for the last few weeks. loaded and with one in the chamber. I had all but given up on humanity because truth be told humans are the sickest most cruel or all creatures in the aminal kingdom...and I would rather take my own life than to deal with a bunch of peasant nobodies. A few ppl showed compassion and stayed my hand.

your problems are what you make of them. in reality there is no problems. your the creator and your the one who creates the problem. ive talk to several ppl on here that have had not only traumatic experiances, but have physical disabilities too. they are stronger than i can ever be...and to those ppl i will listen and assist if i can.

you want to talk about natural selection, I can't wait til a giant boulder falls from the sky and evaoprates half of us, because in reality we as a species deserve it, because we are too fuckin stupid to see the folly of our ways. if you dont survive that and/or the aftermath...thats natural selection. Not because your weak or weak minded as you would put it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
  8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

How exactly can I be expected to "just do it" when I have nothing available to me that is effective?

I'm not going to be one of those idiots that is swallowing pills every week or some other thing that they know will fail. All that comes of that is getting sent to an institution that hampers further attempts. Just because I'm not going to fall into impulse does not mean I am not serious.

But I guess I can see how having disfiguring scars over most of my body is a problem that I created for myself. Definitely brought that on myself.

9. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

just because you stick a feather in your butt, it doesnt make you a chicken!

look not sure what happened...but we all have scars, mine are just on the inside!! it's the mindset that we have that makes us stand apart. your just feeling bad at the moment as am I. We both have the weight of the world on our shoulders (and they maybe 2 seperate issues) and maybe you cant carry that weight right now and i sure as shit can't right now either...so lets pool our resources and hold it up together. Because together we can achieve anything we want.

look at stephen hawkings...the man is just a mind! one of the smartest, he cant walk talk or move! yet he endures and so can we!

this is a cruel world Fawkes, dont give into the stupidity of it. Your much stronger and smarter than that man.

10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I use the same logic when I want to die. Then I think who has a weaker mind? Do I for seeing the world for what it really is or the happy person for turning a blind eye to the truth?

11. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.