To all my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

To all the friends i have made on here i haved loved knowing you and thank you for the help you have tried to give me particularly over last fews days i feel proud of all of you however i am not happy withmyself or proud of the fact i can't get rid of these feelings in my head so i have decided now is the time to do something about it please don't cry for me i want you all to remember me in happier times and know i will be happy once again and at peace where nothing can hurt me. I will be watching and looking out for you all. I love you all very much some more than others lol. :heart:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey you now is time to help heal that pain and sadness NOw is time to go into hospital and get the help and support you need and deserve okay NOw is time to keep reaching out to YOUR FRIENDS There is HOPE there is healing so please call crisis line now or go to hospital do not leave your friends with that kind of sadness and pain okay You deserve help get it now

lancashirelass

i have tried to get help and they don't want to know. My friends on here can only help soo much but when there is a trigger constantly there it can't be helped.

Androgyny

I just rang a helpline and they said "we are in a meeting can you ring back in an hour" what a fucking joke! what kind of helpline is that.
Nice....

About a month ago I called a helpline when I was in MAJOR crisis... Anxiety had swallowed me and I thought I had to go... But I fought it and made my way down the road to a phone box (don't have a home phone and can't afford the mobile charges).

I stood at that phone box freezing my ass for for a good hour and no-one picked up the whole time! The only way that I even knew it was the helpline was because of the answering machine that told me someone would be answering my call soon!

I think it helped though because I was too cold and disgusted to be at the bottom anymore! That and the hold music was kinda nice...

Please take care. There's always another way. :hug:

Pécheur

Account Closed
The fact that you rang them shows that you don't really want to do this and you do want to get the help. We all love you Dawn, stick around and listen to what you really want, a life free of pain and where you can live in peace with yourself.

:hug: I'll be thinking of you through this hard time.

lancashirelass

I rang the helpline cause all my friends on here are hassling me to ask fo help i don't really want it as i have it all planned but i guess i owe it to you guys to at least ring which i did and no joy.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
then phone again and again and again until the people at the other end hear YOU okay phone hospital emergency they will listen but keep phoning there is help out there sometimes we have to be very loud and persistent to get it but when one does it does make a big difference. Call your regular doctor tell him or her you need help your own doctor can get you in faster to crisis team hospital keep trying okay YOU are so worth the fight hugs

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
you do have fight left in you it is there there is always that basic instict to fight to keep one safe call family in now to get themto fight or just call your emergency number and let the professionals fight to get your helpthen but it only takes one call to right place and you are on your way to healing.
emergency line call it call ambulance get them to take you in to hospital you will be safe and you will get help you won't have to fight there they will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00