To All Of Our Guests Viewing This Forum, Please Read, Very Important!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Godsdrummer, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

This is way off topic from anything to do with suicide, however.....I wanted this to be in a forum where guests might see it more readily.

If you live on the east coast of the United States say anywhere from North Carolina up north, you really need to start paying attention to Hurricane Bill.

I am the local weather geek on this forum and have been spending some time looking at Bill, watching his movements and also studying what other people have been saying about this storm.

M greatest fear with this storm is that it has been hyped up and continues to be hyped that it will take a northerly turn at some point and then curve and head back out to sea.

YET.....WITH EACH PASSING DAY THEY SAY BILL IS SUPPOSED TO DO, HE CONTINUES WESTERLY.

There is a front coming thru the continental US pushing east that is supposed to steer Bill away from the mainland. However...Bill is gaining more and more strength. He is now a Categoy 4 storm!!! And that front or (trough) will be thru the US before Bill gets close enough.

Dont just believe what the guys at the Weather Channel tell you. Search out the info for yourself. Watch the forum at accuweather, do the research...and start to make a list of preperations.

Cause if this thing hits the US head on, it could really be devasting.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in Florida so am use to hurricanes..About all you can do is board up your windows and hope for the best..Make sure to have plenty of bottled water because the water always ends up contaminated..And plenty of candles and batteries..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.