To all of SF

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Azumi, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

I came here seeking help. I had searched for a suicide forum and had found one. I was just starting to become comfortable here and was starting to let out a little bit at a time. My b/f (at the time) had just broken up with me, I was in a very very very bad place. I wanted to die, or at least go numb. I went and searched for one of my knives, luckily I didn't find it so my attempt was failed. I went to log back into my account...low and behold I couldn't...then my ex started accusing me of being someone else again, and then somehow knew who I was on here. I didn't even know that he was on this website. The fact of the matter is, my account was deleted for no apparant reason, right when I needed this place. But now I can't stand anybody here I can't stand the administors or anyone. It was their fault for banning me for no FUCKING REASON. Because they thought I had multiple accounts, before actually looking into it they took action. I hadn't done anything wrong, all I did was reach out to people. But now I can't trust this shit nor any site like this. I guess I will never get the help that I obviously need. And in fact caused more problems between my now ex and I...whom is now wanting to commit. So thanks SF.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there .. i dont know either of u well .. but i have an idea from both ur posts .. u both sound like ur hurting alot .. can u both try and talk ? get everything out in the open and try 2 move 4ward?
    x

3. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

Mandy, I don't know what other account you looked into but my other account on here was Hideki. I am not going to go into who my ex is as I see it will cause even more problems. But I doubt that we can talk and try to move forward. I'm more so upset with this place then I am with him, until I went and looked and some of what he said. I am truely upset with him for some of the things that he has said about me. I have tried to be there for him, and I've tried to get him to talk to me about things. And I make mistakes, I'm dealing with issues as well here, and when I reached out to him he didn't want anything to do with me instead I was pushed further down into the hole that I was in. It's just very upsetting. And I don't think that I can put up with much more of it all. And right now the reason why I'm opening up, is because I'm really not, a lot of people already know some things and the other thing is that I'm so mad that I have to say something otherwise I'll burst. Not only that but the fact is I've been trying to make things work with this person. But if he's not willing to put much of an effort in I don't see why I should any longer.

4. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Hi Azumi, i'm sorry that happened to you. But sometimes they get people on here that will make multiple accounts just to fuck with people and they dont want that to happen, they want this to be a safe place. At one point the same thing happened to me and I was pissed off too. But just remember that they are doing these things to try to keep everyone feeling safe.:love:

5. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

But in fact I didn't feel safe, I felt worse than before. I was already going through a tough time. I wouldn't have minded if a certain person hadn't been accusing me of being someone else the other day and then turning around and saying that Im' still them AND I'm another person because that's what an adminstor told them.

6. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Well for the safety of everyone here they have to check into that. At the time when my account got messed with, i had been logging on at school and there were other kids at my school that logged on so they thought we were all the same person and so yeah, when i needed them...they werent there. But they arent doing it to be cruel to you, they are doing it because they couldnt be sure if you were both people...they have to look out for the safety of all members. *hugs* Im sorry that this happened to you though, its a shitty thing.

7. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

Thank you. I do appreciate it. But when I looked into the other account as well I could see no fault in either of them except for the fact of what I already know that they were the same IP addy or something. Plus they didn't actually look into it, they just deleted my account.

8. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Well, im not an admin and I cant explain their actions to you. All that I can really do is say that Im sorry that it happened and I hope that you will be able to look past it and get the help that you need on this site. Good luck :biggrin:

9. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

Thank you Songie. I have indeed calmed down and I am wanting to stay here and at least try. I apologize if by this thread I have offended anyone. That wasn't my intention.

10. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

*super huggles Azumi* I'm glad your going to stay.

11. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: Me too.

12. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

*giggles* If you ever need to talk you can PM me and we can chat. I know that sometimes it makes me feel better to just talk to someone and most of the people I have met are the same way :biggrin:

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm always here if you need to talk and welcome to the forum :)

14. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

This is a problem between you and the staff. Any problems to do with the forum or admins should be posted in letters to management. The rest of the staff have only just been notified about this and are trying to sort out the confusion. There is no need for this thread to be here as i said before it's a matter between you and the staff. Therefore i will be locking this thread.

Feel free to post into Letters To Managment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.