To all the people out there who want to end it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cooki, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I want you to know that people are not against you. They're just for themselves. Have you ever tried to imagine being another person? I mean, really imagined it? With all the ups and downs they have in their lives as well?
    Just try to change your point of view for a minute or two. Does that person that you think of right now have a perfect life? Does he or she really just want to hurt you or something?
    I don't quite think so. Most people believe that there are only two paths they can go in life, the one that ends with a win, and the one that will always fail.
    But that simply isn't true. In reality, you will go through several failures, over and over again, but in the end, there will be a win, there will be a "trophy" for what you could stand, for all that you reached by failing. With every failure, you are just getting closer to your personal jackpot.
    Do you think your life is worthless? Let me tell you it isn't. Everyone can make some people happy, comfort them, give them hope. You can make the life of a person near you much better, by just existing and comforting them when they're sad.
    You can make sad-looking people smile, by just randomly smiling at them. Who knows, maybe you make their day, or even save a life...

2. Johnny Messina

Johnny Messina Well-Known Member

it's nice when that happen..

3. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

It could happen, really.

4. CD110

CD110 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I cannot. I've never mocked someone for their appearance or hurt them knowingly for my own kicks. Most people are rotten, that's all there is to it. I agree, they're in it for themselves, and so am I for the most part. The difference is, I have enough ethical integrity not to put someone down for my own benefit. Least of all someone I know nothing about.

5. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I've been thinking that way too. But at some point I found out I do exactly the same as they all do. I manipulate people to get what I want, I don't really realize that at all. I'm not saying that you were also doing something like that, it's just what I found is true for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.