To all those wishing suicide, please, please read. *Stickyplz?*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vega, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is just a statistic.

I firmly believe that, even though it's just a quote from a song. I also firmly believe that to whomsoever is reading this, they don't wish to be a statistic, or a tragedy. To some, problems are just that. Problems, to other they are more than that. They haunt and kill, every single day of every single year.

On to my point. I don't know you, and if I do I still don't truly know you, but I know how you feel. I know how it is to want to die. I know what it is to feel worthless, like you odn't want to live another day. But there's ALWAYS another day to live, I can't stress that enough. Another day, just breathe..

You may not feel it, you may not know or hell, you may even think I'm just some quack. But I assure you, there's always a reason to live, and one must honour such a reason, because as long as you have SOMETHING, anything to live for, you cannot die.

To quote once more. I may never know you, I may never hug or kiss you. Laugh or cry with you. But I love you. And so do many other people. Some of them, a lot of them being on this forum. No one here will ever want you to die, and I certainly hope you don't. You know, it's funny. A song inspired this. Just a song. But it's agreat song, some of you or a lot of you may not know it. BUt I assure you, if you just listen it will help. I'm not here to tell you that I know all and am the be all end all of people. I'm just here to say that I know how you feel. You've heard those words a hundred thousand times by those wanting to give a false sense of secuirty. I'm not one of those people. I won't lull you into a world where things don't exist. They do. Problems are real, feelings are real. The world fucking sucks. End of story. But your world can be better. No fate but what we make. I hope your fate is something that will change you, or change something in the world.

This post is just text, i'm just a person. But this person is willing to help. I said it before, I'll say it again. I love you. Yes, you. The person reading this right now, wanting to die, or just listening to me go on and on. The easiest ways are never easy, and the hardest ways are always hard. But it's the hard way that will benefit you. THe hard way is life. A size sixteen wide shoe up your ass from the day you were born, and continuous twisting and turning of said shoe until your guts are nothing but mush. But you live through it, and you prevail. At the end of every day you can say I made it. One more day, the rest of my life to go. So before you die, read this, and think to yourself, is it really worth it?

Let me answer for you. No. You have a life ahead of you, one that you can change the future with. So change it. So be strong. So live your life. Doesn't mean you have to be happy about it, but you'l be happy knowing that you helped someone, or can.

I'm now no longer making sense, which is signaling me it's time to wrap up. So in short, please. Live. if not for anyone else, for me. Because I care, and I love you.

As aforementioned song above, here it is:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/56932360/Telepopmusik.zip.html
    This is a filehosting server. Open the link, scroll down and press the 'Free' button. After which, scroll down and enter the image verification code. Then press download.

This is a zip file. Can be opened with WinZip/WinRAR and as a Compressed FOlder by default on Windows XP machines.

Set this song to repeat on your playlist, you'll never know the start or end. I promise. The song is Just Breathe - Telepopmusik.

This is Vega, signing off and saying I love you.

you can contact me on msn.
    Code:
     the.nightfly.paradox@hotmail.com 
    I hope this has helped you. I sincerely do. Whatever your problems may be, there's always another day. A better day, that you can make.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

thanks for that.
    I'm downloading that song now.
    And I added you to msn, hope that was ok...:)

3. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Fine by me. Anyone can add me.

4. Thank you very much for that! :hug: :biggrin:

5. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Yes, very encouraging, I always knew people who cared were out there somewhere.

6. SumDumGuy

SumDumGuy Guest

Im kinda late but i just thought id put my 2 cents in, thanks for that post very nice, o and thats actually a quote from Joseph Stalin. He was General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Committee back in the 20s - early 50s. dont mean to be a butthole just thought some one might wanna know that. =)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  7. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. :) I thought it was just a quote forma song. I'll edit my post.

EdiT:: doesn't look like I can, but thanks for the info. ^^

8. make_me_bad

make_me_bad Well-Known Member

Doesn't it kind of put a damper on your act when you reveal that your real goal is to get your thread made into a sticky right in your title?

9. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Actually, the reason for the Stickyplz comment is so that more people will actually read it than it will just get thrown into the ever evolving electron world of the internet. I want people to read this. Which, in turn is why I want it stickied. The former can't exist without the latter.

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

11. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Thanks Joe =)

12. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for ur post, Vega. I used to be depressed about why I was given the kinds of battles I have to fight against when all I wished was just living normal, ordinary life with no severe obstacles. I also used to be depressed about why I can't be smart enough, athletic enough, have never had a g/f, let alone dating any and finding out about evil things in life that I wish I never knew.
    As bad, unendurable the obstacles have been, I think I became a much better person than 10 years ago. I learned to realize the substance (what makes up a person's character and personality) is far more important than what may look on the tangible side. I also started working on living life in balance, meaning maximizing the resources, talents I have, setting realistic goals and utilizing whatever resources out there to become a better person each day.
    Last but not least, there is no gaurantee in life. Nobody has gauranteed tomorrow. Whatever reason it may be that I was given this life, obstacles, pains to endure and live through, I hope someday it will be divulged and make sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.