To anyone that may be interested.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by endoflife, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endoflife

endoflife Member

By tomorrow morning I should exist no longer. I know the percentage of successful suicide attempts are relatively small but, I think I can accomplish this.

A very good friend of mine got it right a few years back.

<mod edit: resistance - method>

This will be my itinerary for tonight.

Thank you for listening.

End of life.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2007
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hi there, I'm sorry but I edited out the method. I hope you re-consider and don't go ahead with it. You haven't long registered with us, how about giving us a chance? Many people are grateful for SF being there at their lowest points and we can help you get through this time with support and advice. Do you want to go into more details about why you're feeling this way? We're here. Take care of yourself.

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i understand the feelings of not being able to cope, no matter what you do you know that sooner or latter it will go wrong.
    and i expect i am not alone.

do you have to go thru with this today, can't you hold on and see what tomorrow brings or the weekend.

i know you are hurting, most of us are

but there are good days to come i hope, its just a matter of waiting and finding the courage to see them.

please take a pause and talk to ppl.

take care and stay safe

4. endoflife

endoflife Member

Many apologies for that. It just came from my head to the keyboard. I can't even seem to get a forum post right these days.

Again, sorry about that.

endoflife.

5. endoflife

endoflife Member

Thank you for you kind words.

By the weekend I will have nowhere to live, no family apart from my son whom my ex refuses to let me see, no job, no real friends (just acquaintences), oh yes, and not a penny to my name.

6. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Hi sorry you feel like this
    Your Ex is wrong she cannot stop you seeing your son, get to a solicitor tomorrow start the ball rowling, the solicitor will takes it to court if needs be your ex is being stupid.
    You have your son to live for you WILL mess his life up if you comit suicide so it is not an option.
    Right I'm sure someone will put you up until you are sorted? I don't know if you have Drink/Drug or mental health problems? but feeling as you do if you seek help for it you become a vunerable person therefore your local council are responsible to keep you safe roof over your head and later on to house you. By starting access proceedings to see your son makes sure you are housed sooner.
    Money is a problem to loads of us we all deal with it indifferent ways, one thing that has opened my eyes our Polish friends come here and are fully employed, if you are not fit to work you have to learn to live on benifits, if you can work there are loads of jobs out there most are crap but I would rather clean toilets than be hungry.
    You my friend have it all infront of you, You soon will have your son perhaps every other weekend and you will look back and think, what was all that about?
    Head up mate you have everything to live for and show your ex it was her holding you back.
    Stay safe.
    Danny.

7. give people here a chance to support you hun, please let us know what we can do to help. im only a PM away don't forget that, please take care and stay safe.

8. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

Please give it another 24 hours and see what you can accomplish in that time like Danny said......if you really really are desperate tomorrow and can't deal with this.......walk into a main hospital and ask to see a Psychiatrist as you are suicidally depressed. They will have a responsibilty to help source people who can help provide temporary accommodation for you........

Thinking of you,

Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.