• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

To anyone who cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im alive.. but my child is lost... I got beat up by some ass hole and he killed my child. I got surgery yesterday and in six weeks my hand will work. I'm not happy right now. Im sad, but Im not going to go out looking for attention like I always do and say Im going to kill myself. What does it matter to you guys if I die. The only thing I can really say is that I'm okay, I'll be okay and I can figure this shit out, I'll do what I need to and that'll be that.
Okay enough of that shit. Im not doing too good, I'm really sad, but Im not angry anymore. I just feel empty... I feel lost and alone. Im usually angry but lately i've just been an empty shell. I dont care about anything. nothing seems worth getting mad over anymore... mostly I just sit around and do fuck all. I cant cry, I can't get mad... I just sit there and stare off into space, thinking. I havent been like this for a long time but its starting to come back again. I dont talk to anyone, and I get anxiety when I have to talk to ppl... I keep dreaming about death and ways to kill myself. I think all day long about a good way to die...
Im sorry what a waist of space...
I just wanted to get it out and say im here NOW.

jane doe

i´m dorry for your loss, really, i don´t know what to tell you but i think you should try to cry and let it all out, hit some pillow and stay safe hun, you need to concentrate in other stuff, i know it´s hard but if you are alive there must be a reasin for that. hun take care, and stay safe:)

Tearsalone

I'm sorry for what happened to you Metallica, theres no real comforting thing I can say, but I'm here for you and if you ever need to talk about absolutly anything I'd be happy to oblidge.

Katie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00