To anyone who feels the same as I do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I feel lost in this world and at times I feel like I have no one here with me to be there throughout my struggles. I feel like giving this site a try because I feel like at this point this community is the only thing I have. Someone told me the support I will get on Suicideforums.com will be amazing. I really hope so. I want to become a part of this tightly knit community because I feel so lonely. I don't have anyone. So I have a favor to ask of you and the general Suicide forum, will you please guide me and stick with me throughout my struggles and throughout my threads here? This website is all I have left.

2. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Welcome to this site, Sparky ! You made the right move and will find lots of kind people here with a deep understanding of what you are going through.
    We are all in this together. I am sorry to hear you feel that alone,that is not healthy and you need to get some contact in real life too. But its is a good starting point that you came to us. Talk to us,we will be listening ! Take care ! Mozart

3. soapymongoose

soapymongoose Well-Known Member

It is a really, really helpful place to talk about anything that is bothering you. I think you shall feel part of something and it sounds like you deserve to :)

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I often feel like you do. Yesterday was very bad and the site and it's members helped so much.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Nice to meet you Sparky i came here for support many years ago and i stayed because the people here do understand hun Hugs to you if thats ok

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Sparky! Glad you found us and we'll be happy to offer our support to you! Looking forward to getting to know you. :smile:

7. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone welcoming me, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.