To anyone who is listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky777

Hey there, this is my first post

I realized how pointless life feels. How lonely it feels. I've been feeling like I have no one. The only thing I do have is this ever-lasting feeling of loneliness. I can't explain to what extent how lonely I feel. Every single day I wake up, go to school, go to my morning classes, then lunch comes and I talk to my usual group of friends but even so I feel so terribly lonely. Even if I am around them. Because all we ever talk about is petty superficial things. I never get to reach out and truly connect with someone. No matter how hard I try, no matter how many people I talk to, it always seems so useless. I end up with this dreadful feeling of complete loneliness. I want to talk deep with someone. Talk about how I feel. Talk about life. But I never get that. I have some great close friends in which I sometimes get to talk to them as I wish to. But that is rare. They are all occupied and living their own lives. I feel like I'm being left behind sometimes. And sometimes I feel like I have no genuine friendships. It's such a fucking struggle to go through the day. I'm always left alone with my thoughts and no one to talk to. No one to truly talk to. It's like an endless pattern. A loophole. Doing the same things, having the same conversations. This loneliness is stuck to me. I have no one else to talk to except for myself. This loneliness just follows me everywhere. Always.

Loneliness is a bitch. I understand your frustrations I understand your desperation and I understand your considering ending it all. I will give you one piece of advice and it helped me. You go out and you make the effort to go find more friends. It is up to you it takes effort and work and you can do it. I know you are a student so pick you a time and a place and go out and do something to meet people. It may attend church during the week, it may mean join a bowling league, hell it may mean just getting out in a part time job but then you will see the loneliness start to fade
Good luck in that as I know it is hard work

Hi,
I know exactly how you feel. Last year in school, I was living the same kind of repetitive life. If you want you can pm me. we are all here to help. You can vent if youd like and im good at listening. I literally have only one person who i can really vent to. so I know how you feel.

Michael

Sparky777

What you're saying is true. But trust me, if it was that easy I would have already done it. I think I'm trying to do that at the moment, there is one person who I have been getting closer to, and don't get me wrong, I have a few very close friends. It just....no matter what...it doesn't seem to leave. It sometimes feels like it doesn't matter how hard I try because I will always be that person that people talk to when they're bored. I feel like I have no true connection with people. And even when I do finally get someone to talk to they always leave in the end somehow.

Do you have a therapist? I think it would help alot with what your dealing with. try to find some way to find people who have the same interests as you and see if you can connect with just one person. thats all it takes. I know it sounds like bs but the way your going isnt going to be good feeling alone all the time.

Its not easy to find yourself to be able to connect truly to a person. I know it is difficult to completely open up to a person because trust is an issue. Try to look at it at a different point of view and try to talk to a person with less barriers. Even if they have left you in the end, you have at least tried and there is nothing shameful in that.

S

skydiver57

Totally hear ya Sparky...you sound like an intelligent person that has a grip on the "whats" but not the "whys".....thats me dude....I ALWAYS have to know WHY something is. I can NEVER just accept that it just is.....pm me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00