To be honest, I would end this all,

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aphorism, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

if I knew how, with guaranteed success.

Preferably without involving something so ballsy, as jumping from a 6+ story high building. I'm not sure if I could handle that. But if I had access to a revolver, I honestly don't know if I'd be typing this. A lot of what has always held me back is just my lack of access to tools. I don't necessarily want to go searching around for methods, though, either.

Sometimes I just feel indifference sinking in, and I know if it was easier to go through with killing myself rather than waking up tomorrow, I'd do it.

But the whole process of it seems so bothersome, whereas I could easily die by freakaccident without the effort.

Does anyone else feel this way?
  2. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

thank you for posting this. i used to feel the exact same way.
    what i'm wondering is, why do you feel this way? has anything happend to make you feel like this? & please do not try to harm yourself in any way.. because there are people in your life that love you and care about you very much. so please do not give up. keep fighting , and i promise it will all work out in the end. you sound very strong and i admire you. if you are really feeling suicidal, please do not hesitate to talk to me, or someone else that you trust. maybe you should see a doctor a maybe go talk to a therapist about your problems? i know it worked for me. but anyways, please do not do anything, and please know that there is beauty in your life, too. you just need a little help finding it right now. dont give up, and i wish you well! and im here to talk if you need me! :]
  3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think that yes, the one who goes on living their life miserably, instead of killing themself, is the weak, apathetic one.

There are other times when I cling desperately to life. It's all in your moods, I think.
  4. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

emilymdh, thanks for the support! your concern is really nice. :)

And I guess I've gotta agree. It's all in the moods.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.