• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

To Be Honest (may trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I have been dealing with my suicidal ideations for almost 4 years now. What hinders from doing so, what if I survive an attempt? I'm afraid that people will look at me differently because nobody knows what I'm exactly going through. Not even the closest people in my life. So I resort to helplessly scarring my skin and OD-ing once in a while which all do me nothing. Temporary relief, perhaps. By feeling pain, I can tell myself that I'm still alive and I still do exist. But, really it's like I'm physically alive but I'm so dead inside. I don't know what to do. I want to end this life so badly but I'm just afraid to do it.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
You are so insightful...the reasons you state regarding SH are the exact voice that SH gives a person...I also hope you talk to people who care and could be there for you because this world needs insightful people! Please stay safe and my PM box is always open

Wow I never expected someone would tell me I'm insightful. Well, that is something new. I've been better after playing my guitar but sadly, a string got detached and I'm back to square one. But that isn't enough to get me all wounded again. Sorry for that. I guess there's nobody to talk to that could fully understand me except here. So, I'll try to PM you next time if there's anything I want to talk about. :hug:

Wow I never expected someone would tell me I'm insightful. Well, that is something new. I've been better after playing my guitar but sadly, a string got detached and I'm back to square one. But that isn't enough to get me all wounded again. Sorry for that. I guess there's nobody to talk to that could fully understand me except here. So, I'll try to PM you next time if there's anything I want to talk about. :hug:
Insightful is the first word that came to my mind as well.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi Cheryl,

I 100% agree with those above who said you are insightful; I also think you are very articulate. Hope you are able to get the guitar fixed or something so you can continue to play. :guitar: :)

Take care,
~ Speedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00