To Carol

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ziva, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

You have made my life a living hell since November 2009. On November 21st, 2008 a police officer called saying there was an assault complaint against me, and that it originated at XXX on November 15th, 2008. I broke down and cried in the middle of the kitchen floor because of this. We offered you my medical file so you could see that I had a history of epilepsy but you turned it down. You refused to look at the file. So, in April 2010 we finally got it dealt with(I never met you then since I decided to plead guilty to the charge since I was only going to get probation and since I am already on probation for something else which I did that was REALLY STUPID, and that I was starting classes at University in May 2010 and did not want this hanging over my head worrying about it, since I have a lot of anxiety problems), I got probation that would run concurrently with the remaining probation I already had, which was six months, since I was given probation for another charge back in 2009 of something I WAS guilty of doing.
    Anyway, in May 2010 I called you but a man answered so I hung up.
    Later in May I called you and a man answered again so I hung up.
    The third time I called you answered and I asked if this was XXX and you said "Yes it was". All I said was I can't believe that you refused to look at my medical file that was offered to you in order to pursue a charge. You didn't say sanythihng, so I hung up. You then charged me with harassment, and in August 2010 I was chagred with harassment to your house. I feel like charging you for all the emotional damages you have done to me, but I won't, given how the police handled past cases in the past where people posted online things about me that had nothing to do with this that hurt me. But the police will gladly charge me even though I have no criminal reocrd or no past convictions. You claim I swore ar you and said stuff to you that was bad but I didn't. All I asked is why you would charge someone with harassment after calling you to find out why you pursued that charge in the first place.

And even though I don't know what you look like, I have a pretty good idea what you look like after you took some medical attendent in another room or something saying sutff about me but I listened, sand knew by the things you said you were talking abouy mr. You said I was nothing but a disturbance, I'm afaraid of needles, isn't that on your file? I have a EVERE PHOBIA OF NEEDLES SINCE IWAS ABOUT NINE YEARS OLD.
    Anyway, because of all your shit I went to another doctor at another hospital because of ytou. You wouldn;t do the admitting stuff on me, so I went to snother doctor, who is better thsn you. You are nothing but a butch that I hate for all you put me through. When I get the chance, I'm putting a complaint against you and you friend since I found her name was different than yours and both of you desevere PUNISHMENT, especiallly you XXX, since not only you but others cause me pain as well and you still continue to cause me lots of pain, which msu make you happy.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Wow strong, I'm glad you got to let your feelings out :hug: were here for you :) x
  3. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

Shit, I made a lot of typos....sorry. Anyway, I only posted a first name, I shouldn't have posted the hospital and I'm sorry for that but it seems some people on here don't like me, and I don't mean the person who replied.