To Close

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, May 27, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Does anyone else find themselves clinging to one person in particular to keep them going? Do you feel TOO close to them but yet cant, wont let go of them no matter what how much u fear being hurt?

I find myself feeling like this...but at the same time i wouldnt trade it for the world. :wub:
  2. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

i no the feeling... very very well
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Sam! I know what you mean and frankly I think that is the nature of our world so to speak ..find something that works for you and hang on tight!!! Try to ask yourself what is it about this person that you feel drawn to and seek out those qualities in others.
    Please know Sam darling I am here for you and want you to make it out of this black hole of a pain ...I love you...habibi lean on me as much as you need we are here for you :arms:
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure anymore...
    I know that I was that way before- but not anymore.

It was nice while it lasted.
  5. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

What happened? Did they lose their value?
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: **clings** u on msn?? :hug:
  7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Yes, and it's very scary. I know that I would completely fall apart without him.
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

exactly :cry: :hug:
  9. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I have this problem too, and I absolutely hate it. I don't want to ever rely on anyone, especially not this person. He doesn't understand me at all, and all I've succeeded in doing is freaking him out and making him worry by not hiding my pain well enough. Arghh, it's such a mess!!
  10. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

yes I know this feeling, and have suffered because of it in the past
  11. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Yes I know the feeling... it eats at my soul... especially since she uses it to make herself feel better... even though she does not need me.
  12. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

No-- infact, I still love them.
    They abandoned me though... just like most people do.
    It's hard to live without someone when you've depended on them for so long
  13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I know the feeling well....
  14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Yes, I cling to one person way too much. He has been there for me ever since I came to this forum, and I keep needing him more every day. His voice is often the only thing that can calm me down. I don't know how to live without him.
  15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

the person i was talking about...his voice is all that can calm me down as well :hug:
  16. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member