to dangerous to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Emo_kitty, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

am to dangerous to live feel like i cant control myself from hurting other people
    need to end it its better for everyone else

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Why do you feel this way?

3. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

i come close to hitting a little girl when i was at the drs
    i stopped myself but i dont feel in control
    i have urges to hurt people and there getting worse

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Are you seeing a pdoc about this?

5. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

i haven't told my p doc about it and i don't see her until October and that the earliest appointment i can get

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well if you have ever read my sticky in this forum then you know what I am about to say.

If you are really feeling suicidal, I suggest getting your arse down to the hospital er pronto.

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yes you need to go..if you are having urges to hurt others you must must go. You will have terrible regret later..you said a little girl...what if you ended up hurting for life or worse yet killing her. If you suicidal yes! I you are having urges/thoughts of hurting others yes, yes yes go.

Please do the right thing...

8. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

my husband called the emgerncy team they told him that we could go down and see them but it is unlikely that id be admitted that they may not see me as a big enough risk to myself and others as my husband is here with me

i have been given a number to another emgancy team i have left my number with them but am likely to be told the same

9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well if you think you are actively suicidal and you have the means and methods (tools) at your disposal, then I suggest you take them with you to the ER, and tell them, you are ACUTELY suicidal. You need to use that word, ACUTELY. Using that word and showing them and handing over to them your tool, will get their attention.

10. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I feel I am too dangerous to live too. I drive crazy, I get mad too easily. One day something will happen and I wont just hurt myself, I'll hurt someone else. And I know if something ever happened to me, someone very close to me would hurt herself too. :(

11. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

am going down the emergency team place to talk to some one there one to one
    and they might take me in for the night
    i need to go now

12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

GOod luck and stay safe!!!

13. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

i managed to be able to get online here at the emgercy place
    its nice here am the only perosn here apart from the workers
    at the moment

they are going to do a crisis plan with me to help me deal with things when they are bad

thank you for your replyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.