To die not loving that 1

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by bambie, May 5, 2013.

1. bambie

bambie Member

Who of you out there are scared of dieing not having that one that you love the most? That one that you want to be with for your whole life?

Who out there are deing not being able to tell your sister that you love so much?

2. I am afraid of dying with unresolved issues. I don't feel that I need someone else to be happy. And frankly, although I have lost the one person I loved more than anything, I am grateful for the time I had with that person. Things will never be the way they were before, but just because that person is no longer in your life doesn't mean that they are gone. The time you spent together and the memories you have of them will always be a part of you. Nothing that ever happens in your life can take that away.

I hope I find love again. I want someone to share my life with, but if it doesn't happen for me than it doesn't happen. I love myself, and ultimately that is the most important person to love, yourself.