to end it for ever

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Emptysoul, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

I got raped 2 years ago and 5 years ago by a bloke and im a guy, respectavly, and since then I have been unable to cope, unable to deal with the issues and problems it has caused. I dealt with the issues of the first rape and sorted myself out with the help of my probation officer at the time.
    Ive had little help or anyone that understand to help me. everytime I feel like i'm getting sorted Something kicks me back down again, I feel so depressed at times I just want to end it all, get rid of my usless life. im so low now that i just have had enough and cant cope no more. It will never get sorted and no-one can help me

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear what you have been through. You can come through this though. Best wishes.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi emptysoul. I'm sorry to hear that you were raped on two occasions. The hard part about being a guy and getting raped is that where do you turn to for help? Most rape support centers are designed for females. Plus you might get stigmatized too. Please don't give up though. :hug:

4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am so sorry to hear this :(
    there are sme resources for men, specifically books on amazon tha tmay help you and rainn

here

and a forum HERE

i hope they help you. i am v sorry :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.